Sunday, March 28, 2010

EPISODE 1 - Introduction (Part 1)

This is a podcast about the ins and outs of freelance illustration and cartooning as well as daily life, hosted by Joshua Kemble. In this episode I introduce myself, and give a bit of background on why I choose to do cartooning, and what I hope to achieve by making serious graphic novels.

Links to things discussed on the show:


I'm going to try to update this at least one time a week.

You can find the podcast on ITunes by searching for "Examined Life of an Illustrator" in the store search section. You can contact me with feedback by e-mailing: JoshKemble (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks again for listening. If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to donate at the sidebar of this site, or to leave a high star rating, or review on itunes. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. looking forward to listening tomorrow!
    I'll have to let you know what I think... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this particularly hearing how you first got interested in comics. Just a suggestion if you don't mind, I found the background music a little distracting.
    Hope to hear many more episodes. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eddy,
    I've heard that from a few listeners so far, and will definitely tone down the background music for future episodes. Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I loved the show. You really inspired me to have a better attitude about everything today. I can't wait to finish the second episode. Keep drawing and podcasting!
    http://caseyturbos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete